Since you were a couple of months old until just recently you would go to bed at 7:30pm. Just like that. You didn't need to be rocked or coddled. Oh, I would rock you and sing to you, you allowed it. The entire time rolling your eyes in disbelief at this insane woman actually trying to keep an infant from going to sleep.
I would lay you down, you would stay laying down, and you would go to sleep. Until morning.
Now, don't get me wrong. There were times when you stand up in the crib and protest or wake up in the night and demand we all wake up to entertain you for a minute, but those were far and few between.
Well, now you are in a toddler bed.
It is ruining my life.
Tonight you took two hours to fall asleep...after not even getting in the bed until 9pm (my fault...it's movie night, TOY STORY!) I have to lay in my bed until you fall asleep. Then I have to tiptoe out so as not to wake you.
Oh boy. I am tired.
Losha,
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment