You are two. I am beginning this blog to record all of the amazing things you do and say and blink. I don't do great at writing everything down so I thought this would be a great place to keep track. I want you to be able to come back here and read things about yourself and growing up. My memory may not be great and I want you to know exactly how special you are.
You are adorable. You also scream really loud. Your favorite word is "basketball", but you use it to describe football as well. I just know that you will grow up playing every sport and doing everything that you can to completely turn me gray.
You love your sister and she loves you and for that I am incredibly grateful, I just hope this tolerance for each other continues into your teens!
Losha!
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment